Fundamentals of Clinical Research delivery for ………
These study sessions have been developed by the NIHR, in collaboration with the MHRA, specifically for individuals undertaking limited duties, working to SOPs and instructions. They are designed to be delivered locally, by individuals leading on specific aspects of a study, to enable effective training in both research standards and relevant site and study SOPs concurrently.
- Fundamentals of Clinical Research delivery for Laboratory Staff
- Fundamentals of Clinical Research Delivery for Primary Care
- Fundamentals of Clinical Research Delivery for Pharmacy (Secondary) with IMP
- Fundamentals of Clinical Research Delivery for Pharmacy (Secondary) without IMP
- Research Awareness for Pharmacy (Secondary)
- Fundamentals of Clinical Research Delivery for Pharmacy (Community) with IMP
- Fundamentals of Clinical Research Delivery for Pharmacy (Community) without IMP
- Research awareness for Pharmacy (Community)
- Fundamentals of Clinical Research Delivery for Administering IMPs
Essentials for new Principal Investigators
This course provides a comprehensive overview of the PI role and responsibilities throughout the life-cycle of a study. It also highlights the support and resources available to a PI
PI Oversight Masterclass
The PI Oversight Master Class has been designed specifically for existing PIs to offer practical solutions to enhance effective study oversight and management. Many PIs oversee their studies effectively, but do not always document this. Some may also need to improve their oversight practices. Effective oversight, or evidence of it, is a common finding at monitoring visits and MHRA inspections. This master class aims to provide practical solutions to empower PIs to enhance effective oversight of their studies. The master class applies an evidence-based adult learning approach, which enables PIs to utilise their existing knowledge, learn from others and consider how they can apply what they are learning directly to their practice. The master class is supported by high-quality materials, though is conversational in style rather than power-point or presentation driven. As such it is important that individuals facilitating the workshop understand the learning approach and have the confidence to lead a discussion based master class. The Master Class is comprised of 5 modules. There are no slides, the course is mainly discussion based around set activities.