Target Audience: The target audience is applicable to Investigators, R&D and Research teams involved in commercial and non-commercial research. A required level of knowledge within a clinical setting would be advantageous.
Aims & Objectives:
- To understand the meaning and interpretation of feasibility
- To develop best practice for the delivery of quality feasibility
- Recognise what constitutes a quality feasibility
- Distinguish between commercial and non-commercial research
- To provide an overview of the importance of setting realistic target
- To promote local understanding and engagement
Course Summary: This workshop aims to support health, research and development staff understand all aspects of the feasibility process and provide hints and tips as to what constitutes a good feasibility. The workshop is interactive and requires participation and engagement from group members.