Target Audience: Suitable for any members (new or experienced) of the research site staff team (e.g. Data Managers, Research Nurses, and Trial Coordinators) who facilitate on-site monitoring visits
Aims and Objectives: On-site monitoring of clinical trials is all about ensuring patient safety and data quality. This interactive workshop aims to:
- Explain the monitoring process – what do the monitors do and why?
- Highlight common monitoring and inspection findings
- Provide an opportunity to share best practice and explore strategies to avoid findings
Course Summary: This study session aims to give participants an understanding of:
- The monitoring process – what do the monitors do and why?
- Some common monitoring and inspection findings
- Some strategies to avoid findings.